QuickSilver, the most powerful applications search engine, can perform opening multiple urls. This can be done easily without putting so much effort in doing repetitive tasks again and again. This action can be done by using the comma trick. However, it needs a little modification here.
There are several steps to perform this action :
You can expose more hidden QuickSilver features. QuickSilver is used not only for opening application but also for performing another task. And of course, it requires additional QuickSilver plug-ins.
Installing the plug-ins :
1. Trigger your QuickSilver
2. Go to QuickSilver Preference Pane
3. Go under “Plug-ins” tab, the one with purple color
4. Tick those that you like to install them on your QuickSilver
5. Done. Now, you can rock with your QuickSilver
Here is another useful part of your QuickSilver, Text Field.
Want to know more? Follow these instructions..
1. Open your QuickSilver
2. Trigger your QuickSilver Text Field by key in
3. Looks like this
4. Now you can type in some words
5. Or making huge text in your desktop
I think you already know about QuickSilver and how to change the hotkey. If you haven't know, you can refer back to QuickSilver - Setting Up Your Most Favorite HotKey.