Throughout the whole time of using Mac, often we will spend time on checking and
managing our mail. I personally like the default mail application for Mac: Mail.app.
In this trick, I am going to share with you some keyboard shortcuts that come in handy
when we’re going to manage our mailboxes, quick navigate mailbox, and handle message.
You will use these shortcuts often. You should quickly burn these into your brain.
- Cmd-Delete → Delete selected mailbox item(s)
- Cmd-Shift-L → Mark selected items as “Flagged”
- Cmd-Shift-J → Mark selected items as “Junk”
- Cmd-Shift-Y → Add sender(s) of selected items to Address Book
- Cmd-Shift-K → Select all related messages
And you can always use keyboard shortcuts Cmd-1 ~ Cmd-8 for quick navigation to other
In the case of handling message, these keyboard shorcuts would be very useful:
- Cmd-R → Reply
- Cmd-Shift-R → Reply All
- Cmd-Shift-F → Forward
- Cmd-Shift-E → Redirect
- Cmd-Shift-B → Bounce
Hope these shortcuts will help you in increasing your productivity.