Although the steps needed to do batch resize images on Snow Leopard are more or less
similar to those batch resize steps for Mac OS X Leopard, there is a simple workaround needed to perform batch open and resize images on Snow Leopard.
Batch Open Images: Workaround
The problem is, in Snow Leopard you will fail to open many selected images. So
I came with this workaround to perform batch open images:
- Select and Open One Image with Preview
- In the Preview application, choose Menubar: View → Sidebar → Show Sidebar
or keystrokes Cmd-Shift-D
- From Finder, Highlight the rest of the images and Drag-Drop them to that sidebar
- Here you've successfully opened all images without fail
Batch Resize Images
Next to be done is to batch resize all of them.
- Highlight all thumbnails shown on the sidebar
- And then choose Menubar: Tools → Adjust Size…
- Fill in the common dimension (size) in pop-up pane
- After that, don't forget to save the changes by going to Menubar: File → Save All
or keystrokes Cmd-Opt-S
By ding this a few times, you will be able to perform batch resize without referring to this
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (89)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.