I’ve been too careless to overlook this new addictive iTunes 8 visualizer. I don’t know what it’s called, but I know how addictive it is for me.
Here is the video of iTunes 8 visualizer that’s depicted from Beowulf soundtrack: Hero Comes Home.
Lucky for Windows users, I think iTunes 8 can be installed on Windows. So what you’re waiting for, quickly Download iTunes 8 and Install it.
There are several keystrokes you will want to know related to iTunes 8 Visualizer:
- Commant-T: Toggle Visualization Mode
- Command-F: Full Screen Mode
While inside visualizer mode:
- ?: Toggle Help Screen
- M: Change Visualizer Mode
- I: Display Track Info
- C: Cycle Through Available Visualizer Mode (ON/OFF)
- F: Freeze Visualizer
- N: Show/Hide Nebula Gas
- L: Lock Down the Camera Movement
- Escape: Exit Full Screen Mode