First of all, I really want to thanks Apple for its kindness to provide us “only” this screenshot of iPhone 3G after WWDC 2008 finished.
Actually, I hope to see live broadcast of this year WWDC from Apple official website. After refreshing hundreds of time on the site, I decided to give up my stubbornness.
Update: Apple has uploaded WWDC 2008 Keynote Address.
Some of the sites has covered about WWDC 2008, such as TechCrunch in their articles:
- $199 iPhone? Sure, with a 2-year contract
- Apple Relaunches .Mac as MobileMe: Sync Everything
- The 3G(PS) iPhone Arrives (See The Video From the Stevenote)
Interestingly, due to many traffic demands to the site, TechCrunch was spotted to be down for around 2-3 minutes. Not a great deal though.
Also thanks to MacRumors for their effort on live illustrating this WWDC 2008 on their new domain MacRumorsLive.com. With assistance of AJAX technology, we don’t need to press our refresh button to keep up with the updates.
Do not reload manually. ~ MacRumorsLive.com
Thanks for the warning, but most of the time, I accidentally hit my favorite keystrokes Command-R. Sorry, but it’s already become my habit.
From this keynote(Stevenote), only two things that are of concern to me:
- Grab a 3G iPhone with only $199
- No Snow Leopard
We’ve been working real hard on some great stuffs that we can’t wait to share with you. ~ Steve Jobs
Yeah, we’ve also worked so hard that we can buy your great stuffs.
From Endgadget? They got two posts:
Let’s hear my opinion about these:
- Let’s wait for a year, or maybe 2-3 years for Snow Leopard. It’s good that we don’t need to spend our money buying iPhone and Snow Leopard at the same time.
- I don’t need original iPhones, I don’t need. Let’s welcome new and cheaper 3G iPhone. Twice the speed, half the price.
- $199 for an iPhone 3G, can you resist that? I cannot.
So, are you ready to welcome iPhone 3G?