Nowadays, we depend on search engine to get information from around the web. I myself depend very much on search engine. Currently, Safari is using Google as its default search engine.
But here comes the issue, a setting will never satisfy the mind of several millions people surfing the web. Some of us maybe want to use Google UK as our default search engine, some maybe prefer using Yahoo!
With Inquisitor 3 installed on your Safari, you will be able to change your Safari default search engine easily.
Here are the steps you need to do :
- Download Inquisitor and follow the installation instruction
- After you’ve finished installing Inquisitor, relaunch your Safari for the change to take effect
- Go to Safari ▸ Preferences
- Click on Search section to modify settings for Inquisitor
- In the last option box, you should be able to choose your default search engine