Today, one of the readers email me asking how to change the default Command Space keystrokes for Spotlight. There are few steps needed to achieve it.
Changing Spotlight’s Shortcut
- Go to Apple ▸ System Preferences
- Click on section Keyboard Shortcuts
- Scroll down until you found shortcuts for Spotlight; It’s near the end of the shortcut list
- Double-click on the shortcut and you can see that now you can type in new shortcut
- Your changes will automatically be made
Hope this will help you.
Note: You can assign the same shortcut to two applications. But believe me, it will be really confusing.