This is for sure: Even though you use the same Flurry screen saver as mine, our screen saver won’t look similar to each other. This is maybe due to the fact that, we think different.
With your Flurry screen saver, you can easily customize the settings so that it looks really different from others, which distinguish you as the Mac power user and at the same time distinguish who are reading this cool trick by UsingMac.com from others that are not reading.
So here are the steps to customize your Flurry:
- Open your System Preferences
- Go to Desktop & Screen Saver
- Move to Screen Saver section
- Choose Flurry as your screen saver
- Click on the Options… button, near lower right of the preview pane
- Adjust here and there, and make your Flurry unique!
Let’s see some of my favorite Flurries.
This is definitely more interesting than watching Fireworks party! So, which one is your favorite? Or maybe you want to propose your own Flurry?