Nowadays, iTunes is very popular. iTunes has already released some cool features, iTunes U and iTunes Cover Flow. Besides that, there is a wonderful development of Dock Icon that can control iTunes from Dock. And now, there is Application to enhance your iTunes Visualizer, it’s called Magnetosphere.
Before discussing more about this Magnetosphere, Enhanced iTunes Visualizer, let’s have a look at brief explanation about iTunes.
iTunes Brief Explanation
- Download iTunes from Apple
- Opening iTunes by QuickSilver
Invoke QuickSilver and key in itunes, then hit
- Controlling iTunes from Outside
Open the QuickSilver Pane and then press key combination
⌘'. This will lead to Trigger Pane inside QuickSilver. Go under iTunes sidebar tab. Then it’s free to set keystrokes to perform many iTunes actions.
- Viewing All Shortcuts Available for iTunes
Go under Help tab and then press on Keyboard Shortcut.
iTunes Cool Visualizer, Magnetosphere
- How to Get It
This Cool iTunes Visualizer presented by barbariansoftware, such an awesome achievement.
- Change to iTunes Magnetosphere
Open iTunes and go under View tab. Look for Visualizer, push it to right and click on Magnetosphere to tick it. The faster way is by using shortcut all over the steps
⌘? V↩ V↩ M↩.If it is interesting to know more about that fast shortcut, it is recommended to refer to .
- Viewing the iTunes Visualizer
⌘T. Also can view it in full screen by pressing
- Press ‘?’ to toggle the help screen
Tips : Dual Full Screen Magnetosphere Display
If you have two monitors and really want to kill your productivity by viewing this cool magnetosphere on both of your monitor, follow these steps.
- Go to Display Preference Pane. Using QuickSilver with keyword
- Then refer to Arrangement tab and tick the Mirror Displays checkbox
- Now, you can enjoy watching those Magnetosphere Visualizers.