Surprisingly useful and amazingly buried under the surface from the reach of QuickSilver mania, i.e. I am talking about myself, maybe I will call this feature links-summoner (not funny eh..).
This snapshot should become appetizer to fulfill your hunger for knowledge.
How to display those lists?
Displaying Web Links Lists
- As usual, you should invoke QuickSilver first, i.e. Option-Space
- Change to text field by pressing .
- Enter the targeted web address, i.e. to see through the links. Cannot think of any web address? In that case, you can use yahoo.com
- No hitting Return. Instead, you should hit Tab 50 times if you have a lot of spare time (for me, 2 times should be enough) or Escape can be used alternatively.
- In this point, beautiful blue globe will be shown upon your eyes (if not, change the interface to Bezel).
- And the most important step is pressing → that will display all the links inside the previous web address given to Quicksilver.
Again, the image below will help you refresh your mind. Satisfied already? I think so.