Having many images do not guarantee that all of the images is of high quality. Sometimes it’s really troublesome to get open those images one by one then get rid of those beasts.
Perhaps, it’s time to use the Preview to its fullest. Preview can open a bunch of images at one breath.
And by following these steps, it will be very easy to spot and delete unwanted image.
- Firstly, highlight all the images to be sorted
- Then open them by simply press Command-O. Make sure to set the default to Preview; Preview has the shortest loading time compare with others image editors
- Change to slideshow mode with shortcut Command-Shift-F and then change to Index Sheet (I) by for better viewing of all images
- Go back to Preview window mode by hitting Escape
- Now, highlighting the useless image and then press Command-Delete to get rid of it; instantly throw it to Trash
Now it’s time to drink a cup of coffee and relaxing after deleting all unwanted and ugly images with ease by the hand of Preview.