It’s surprising yet incredible that QuickSilver can save your time translating the whole URL. You just need to do some steps below and Google! will help you translate your target URL.
There are 5 steps :
- Invoke your QuickSilver (Option-Space), then go to its Catalog Pane (Command-[:])) and then go under the Modules tab
- Tick the Catalog for Web Searches. You will see it near the end of the catalog long list.
- Now, invoke again your QuickSilver. If you want to translate whole URL from English to Japanese, you can use abbreviation of Google Translate URL English – Japanese (I use the abbreviation: gourlenjpn)
- After that, press the Tab key 2 times and enter the URL you want to translate.
- Finally, the whole URL is translated by Google. Actually, this is just the fastest way to use Google Language Tools.
List of url translation languages via QuickSilver :
Adding “gourl” as prefix complete you work for making those keywords.