Have you ever watched DVD using Mac? Or listen to your CD via iTunes?
Whenever you insert the DVD, Mac will ask you what to do (expect you’ve set up the autoplay), it’s really annoying, can it be automated? Of course it can. Now let’s set up the autoplay.
Setting Up Autoplay
- Invoke your QuickSilver Control Space
- Go to System Preferences, use keyword syspref and hit Return
- Enter the Spotlight Text Field using Command-F and type in CD
- There will be a list of files popped down. Use your arrow keys Up/Down until you reach CDs & DVDs then hit Return
- Inside here, you can customize your autoplay setting. You can use Tab/Shift-Tab to move up or down from one to another and Up/Down to choose Application to run that CD/DVD type