One of QuickSilver most productive features : The Comma Trick. According to the name, this trick has something to do with comma.
How to use comma trick?
- Invoke your QuickSilver (Option-Space)
- Search for application you want to open, let's say you want to open Photoshop.
- No, don't hit Return. Instead, press the [ ,].
- After that, search for another application you want to open and do the same thing. You can do that again and again.
- If you've done, you can hit Return. And all of them will perform the action you give them (for this case, Open Applications).
- If you want to remove your last queue applications from your Comma Lists, just use Backspace and the last will be removed from list.
- Saving Time with Step by Step Tutorials
- Extremely Quick with Video Demonstration
- Faster Printing
- Opening Multiple Urls
Tips and Tricks
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.