QuickSilver, the most powerful applications search engine, can perform opening multiple urls. This can be done easily without putting so much effort in doing repetitive tasks again and again. This action can be done by using the comma trick. However, it needs a little modification here.
There are several steps to perform this action :
- Invoke your QuickSilver, Option-Space
- Enter the text field by using .
- Type one of the urls you want to open
- Exit the text field using Escape
- Then use The Comma Trick
- Repeat step 3 to 5 again with different urls you want to open with your browser
- After it’s done, perform all of your actions with Open URL
- Finally done, now the browser will load all of your urls. All in the same window.
QuickSilver also can perform multiple searching. Actually, when performing search using Google! Search Engine, it’s just opening url with different query. When you search, the url address is always the same except the query.
There will be a little modification from 8 steps above.
- The modification that have to be done is at step 3.
- Copy link location of this url
- Paste it to the QuickSilver text field
- Change the keywords with the data to be searched.
- That’s all