I think you already know about Genie Effect of the Dock in your Mac.
If you want your Genie to act slower, animate longer, and you can enjoy more the effect, you can do these
- Activate your Dock Genie Effect
- But when you want to minimize your window, you have to hold down your Shift key and click the minimize button
- Then you will see your window very slowly being sucked to your dock.
- You can also do this when you want to unhide your window. The same as above, holding Shift and click the hidden window icon. It's animation is the same as when sucked to the dock, but in opposite direction.
- And the most interesting thing is you can have more than one genies
- Can be done on scaling effect too.
- Now, you can show this to your friends to make them amazed!
Tips and Tricks,
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.