Recently I just read this blog about quick spotlight tip. Maybe I will share my knowledge with you.
- Spotlight’s supposed to be fast and get you to the right file immediately. Why default the Return to the Show All version of Spotlight?
- Show All should really be the last item in the Spotlight list, but at least Apple made a way to get to the Top Hit item easily. Simply click the Command after finishing typing.
- Holding Command-Return will open the Top Hit. Very simple and extremely useful
- What’s even nicer: If you press Command and then Up/Down, you can skip to the top result in each category.
- So if you wanted to get to the first item in the Documents category, but you have the Music and Applications above it, just push Command and then Down key until you are in to documents
- You can even let go of Command and then move by just one item
Thanks to the nice tips from Dustin Bachrach, now we can easily spot and open our desired file.
I think that with this addition Command key for accelerating spotlight viewing result reflect that Mac really appreciate its user's comfort and convenience.. How do you think?
Tips and Tricks,
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.