Feel it. Grab it. Love it.
You can find Grab inside Macintosh HD → Applications → Utilities → Grab. And then follow these steps :
- Run the Grab (Double-click or using keystrokes Command-O)
- Oops~ No pane will appear. So? Look at your menu bar, the Application name has changed
- Go to Menu Bar → Capture → Timed Screen (using keystrokes Command-Shift-Z will save you a lot of time)
- Start the Timer; Your mouse cursor will be transformed into cute camera cursor
- Quickly open your Application Switcher using keystrokes Command-Tab
- After all the reds have conquered the whites and the *ting* and *click* sound has arrived, your screen should now have been generated (in the form of a TIFF Document); Don't forget to save it
Tips and Tricks,
Subscribe to RSS
Leave a Comment (0)
Some articles taken from our resource base, tightly related to current article, to empower
you with more knowledge on tweaking the most out of your Mac.